Conditions Of Entry
- All visitors must pass through metal detection before experiencing CityWalk or the Theme Parks.
- All bags, backpacks, purses, packages and items are subject to X-ray and/or additional inspection prior to entering CityWalk or the Theme Park(s). Suitcases and bags with wheels are prohibited.
- We recommend you leave unnecessary articles in your car and secure valuables in your trunk.
- Trained Service Animals are welcome at Universal Orlando Resort. Animals who do not meet the definition of a Service Animal will not be permitted in the park. Service Animals must remain on a leash or a harness and under the control of their handler at all times.
- Any type of explosive, weapon, item that can be used as a weapon or has the appearance of a weapon is prohibited
- Marijuana, or any item containing Cannabis or related paraphernalia
- Illegal items or substances
- Clothing likely to create a danger, incite a disturbance or displaying offensive language or content
- Clothing or accessories that represent someone as emergency personnel or that may create a false impression of employment by Universal
- Power driven devices such as Segways (unless utilized as an ADA mobility device), Hoverboards, Drones or any other radio frequency controlled device
- Selfie sticks are permitted at Universal’s discretion but must be properly secured and not in use on any rides or attraction
- Any other items Universal personnel deem to be inappropriate, disruptive or harmful
- Outside Food And Drinks
- Bottled Water (maximum 2 liters)
- Small snacks that do not require heating
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically-indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
- Glassware or glass containers
- Open containers or drinks containing alcohol
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
- Picnic lunches; any food that requires heating or refrigeration; folding chairs
Specific Halloween Horror Nights Rules
- Costumes of any kind are not allowed, but t-shirts and simple face painting is allowed.
- Food, beverages, photography, videography, or any light emitting devices are not allowed in the houses.
- Physical contact of any kind with scare actors is prohibited; the safety of Universal Orlando Team Members is paramount. Violators can face expulsion from the event, banning from Universal Orlando, and even criminal charges.
- Line jumping is not tolerated.
Know Before You Go
- Halloween Horror Nights is intended for mature audiences. It is not recommended for children under the age of 13(per Universal's recommends).
- It features fake violence, gore, blood, sexually suggestive themes, and loud noises. Children, pre-teens, or teens who would not be able to handle adult theming or R-rated horror movies should not attend. You know your child the best, make the decision that is best for your situation.
- Horror Nights houses are fully accessible by wheelchair; electric wheelchairs and ECVs are not permitted through the houses.
- Strobe lights and fog are heavily used in scare zones and houses.
- Horror Nights can be a loud event so ear plugs are recommended to anyone who may need it.